Wednesday, November 27, 2013

GivingThanks

All my lovely family friends are flocking back home from college. They're all coming together from their different adventures to gather as a family and I loved seeing them all today. It's so important to remind myself of the things I'm thankful for and the things that I have been blessed with. I am so incredibly thankful for my family and my family friends. I'm thankful that cuddling is like a second nature to all of us and I'm thankful for the love that we all share.
No matter what, these people are always by my side. They support me through tough times and make me a better person.

The experiences (the good and not so good) in my life have transformed me and as I continue to grow as a person, I find myself increasingly thankful for these experiences. They have made me who I am today.

There is nothing else I would rather have than a Thanksgiving full of thanks and my favorite people.


What are you thankful for this year?


Much Love,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar