Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Perfect Gift For Everybody

Hello Everyone! Hope you're having a lovely morning. I've been lying sick in bed for the past couple of days and I've been so very stressed out about holiday shopping! Christmas is coming up right after Thanksgiving and right now is the best time to buy gifts! Black Friday deals and Thanksgiving sales make me so happy and I thought I should share my holiday stores.

My favorite places to shop for gifts are as follows:


The Grommet is just a wonderful place! It has a section specifically for gifts (Gifts for him, for her, for teens, for kids) which saves time and is so efficient! Plus there's free shipping on orders over $25.



 I love this site! It has many little gifts like planners, coffee mugs, picture frames, ink pens, bags, scarves, jewelry, keychains, cases for iphones and computers, and other trendy accessories. Did I mention they can all be personalized!?


These are my go-to stores for gifts because they work for everybody. Of course, I make sure to buy more personal gifts for family and close friends! There is a perfect gift for somebody somewhere in these stores so definitely check them out and be sure to tell me if you love them as much as I do!!

Much Love,
Kat

Follow @IvyandCedar