Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Outfits!

It's that time of the year! Mashed potatoes, turkey, cranberries, and family time. Thanksgiving is my favorite time of the year, right behind Christmas and my birthday. My schedule always seems to be packed with holiday parties and family get togethers during this time, so planning my holiday outfits is a must. Personally, fall and winter clothes are my favorite. They almost always are cute and comfy.

Day Outfit: An outfit which is appropriate to wear to school, but can also be used for a stroll downtown.


Shirt: Ralph Lauren, Vest: JCrew, Pants: Shelikes, Shoes: DSW, Earrings: OnFancy
I'm so in love with my oxford shoes, they're a must have for any fall/winter outfit for me!

Night Outfit: A little dressy, but still is simple and casual. 


Dress: Asos, Black Pumps: Steve Madden, Earrings: Michael Kors

What will you be wearing for Thanksgiving?

Much Love,
Kat

Follow @IvyandCedar