Sunday, December 29, 2013

After-Christmas Sales!

Although Christmas is over, the holiday spirit still lingers! There are some great deals going on right now, so I decided to compile a list of my favorite sale items from some of my favorite stores!


J.Crew : 40% off final sale items W/ code SHOPHAPPY

Kate Spade : 25% off sale items W/ code DECEMBER25

Tommy Hilfiger : Extra 30% off sale items W/ code THILXTRA30

Ralph Lauren : 25% off already reduced items!


So I know what I'll be doing all day! Does the shopping ever end? Check out Vineyard Vines for their new holiday arrivals too, and let's not forget about Club Monaco's 40% off! Take a look and tell me what your favorite items are! 

What are your favorite holiday sale stores?

Much Love,
Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar