Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Inexpensive Gifts!

I'll admit it, I'm a big Christmas shopper! I love buying adorable, personalized gifts for my friends and family (...okay...myself too). And although gifting everybody is great, it can get a tad bit expensive. I've been looking for gifts that don't bust my budget for a long time and I finally found ideas that I am in love with! Plus, I'm a big believer in a personal gifts for everyone so I love how these can work for different people!

Note: All of these are $16 or under!


Pocket Notebook // Monogram Stationary Set //  Tocca Florence Travel Fragrance Set // Clean Roller Ball Set // Kate Spade Notepad Set // Playing Cards // Smooth Blue Earrings // Note To Self Memo Pad // Monogram Glass Plate //


Do you love these as much as I do?

Much Love,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar