Friday, December 6, 2013

December Favorites

Oh! My December is going to be so busy! So far, there are many Christmas parties planned, along with workplace holiday party, a trip to California, and obviously, New Years! (I hopped on the bandwagon a little late, but my new Lily Pulitzer Agenda should also be arriving at my doorstep tomorrow!)
So many of my favorite things! So in honor of all these happy happenings, here are some of my December favorites/obsessions of the month.

1. Hunters.
  
These boots are so useful, comfortable, and versatile. I honestly would be wearing them everyday if I could!


2. Books

              
Remember, books are friends, not food. I've just started reading The Picture of Dorian Gray, and I can't stop!

3. The Opera and Musicals!

This doesn't even need an explanation. I love them all; Phantom of the Opera, Carmen, The Sound of Music, Les Miserables. The originals are beautiful and classic. These old obsessions have just become my new obsessions!

4. Curly Hair.

Let's get this straight (Oh, I made a joke), I have naturally curly hair. It's a mess and gets a little crazy at times, but I've learned to embrace it. I can control it now and I love leaving my hair curly!

5. California

As you can probably tell from my previous posts, I love California. As of right now, it's definitely where I'm looking to go to college, but we'll see.

6. Coffee

Drives me crazy...and I love it.

7. Prints

I used to think I had a solid color kind of style, but I love prints! It's a new realization and I'm still experimenting with all of this business.

8. College Visits

They're so exciting and it's so much fun thinking of my future. I get tingles and so, so much joy!

9. Family Time

December is such a great month and I love spending extra time with my family! I find that staying home and having more family movie nights is great for character.

10. Christmas Music!
-An obvious December favorite of mine!

These are a few of my favorite things and I would love to hear about yours! Go ahead and feel free to DM, email, or comment.

Much Love,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar