Sunday, December 1, 2013

ETA: 20 Days Until Cali!

It's December 1st and the countdown has begun! There are 24 more days until Christmas and only 20 days left until I leave for the Gold Coast State! I've started shopping already (for the California Prep Challenge) and here's what I have.

Today I bought: 
 Pants from Asos: Vila Cleavo 7/8 Zip Vintage Skinny Jean

         Dress from Tobi:  That's A Wrap Dress

The pants are more casual, but I am going to be going to a Pre-Christmas party or two and the dress would be so useful for that. Tobi was having a sitewide sale and the pants were on sale, so I didn't have to break the bank too much. 
The next items on my list to buy are as follows: clothing for sailing, another Christmas party, lounging, and active wear! 


Much Love,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar