Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's Craze!











I am so excited for the new year to begin! Recently, everything's been a bit crazy for me, so I'm looking forward to dancing the night away! All I can say is that I've met so many new people and done so many new things in 2013 itself, and I'm hoping that continues on into the new year.

As the merry year is born, I hope to discover myself a bit more, learn to stay happy, and keep positive influences close by (because let's be honest, who couldn't use a tad more happy in their lives?!). I hope to explore, dream, and sail away from the safe harbor.

As this year approaches, I find myself thinking of the things I'm blessed with (Still got the holiday spirit!). How lucky am I to have a wonderful mother that'll love me no matter what? How lucky am I to have a grandmomma that will always laugh with me? I am so blessed. So for 2014, I not only hope to have good come my way, but I also hope to bring joy to others. I want to show those close to my heart that I love them (and never let them forget).

So with those sentimental thoughts, I wish you all a lovely New Year! I hope you all spend as much time loving, laughing, and living as you possibly can!


What are your wishes for the New Year?

Much Love,
Kat








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar