Monday, December 16, 2013

Tis' The Season

In my family we have many traditions! And by many, I mean hundreds of useless (but adorable and fun!) things we do every year without fail. One of our holiday traditions, which is my personal favorite, is called Spread the Joy. It's so cute and we do it for the ten days before Christmas. Basically, it's ten days of giving gifts that cost less than 2 dollars for. For example I gave my cousin a bag of marshmallows with a tag that said "Snowman Poop" yesterday. I'm also planning on giving her a cute college checklist (full of little things that are weird, but necessary), ornaments, vintage pictures, and a peppermint hot chocolate kit! I also love the idea of giving people DIY snow globes made out of mason jars!



What are some of your favorite holiday traditions?

Much Love,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar