Monday, December 9, 2013

Winter Wonderland Wishlist



It's officially Winter Wishlist time everybody! Seeing as the wind chill is now -4 and I can't wear heels  (There's so much ice on the ground and I can't even skate people), I thought I should put together a wishlist of sorts. The things I plan to be doing this winter are:

1. Learn how to Skate: Now, I live in the Midwest and I don't know how to skate. I'm pretty sure that's not even socially acceptable and I'm definitely going to be crossing this one off my list in the near future.

2. Only Hot Cocoa and Cider: And tea because lets face it, I'm addicted to caffeine! But no more of my double shots of coffee in the morning.

3. Spend a day downtown doing Christmasy things : The lit up trees on the sidewalks, the bright, warm lights of the stores, the caroling, and the ringing bells are like a high that I can't get enough of!

4. Layers, Layers: I need to learn how to pile them on...attractively.

5. Holiday Gifts: ...I'm working on it...

6. Buy some boots: My old ones are, well, old!

Much Love,
Kat


What will you be doing for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar