Wednesday, January 29, 2014

10 Ways To Be A Better You

In a way, this is the largest self reflection time I've had in a while. I sat down and tried to think of ways that I could be a better me (and a more honest, kind, and silly me also!). I decided to come up with a list (after all, making lists is what I do best). So, with the intention to add a bit of inspiration and humor into everyone's day, I thought I'd share my thoughts!

The Rules of (My) Life are as follows:

1.  Good people go far. So do kind things for everyone.

2. Learn something from every person you meet.

3. Don't forget to take a moment and smell the flowers.

4. Make sure you're comfortable by yourself. You're going to be spending the most time with you in life, so make sure you love YOU.

5. Never give up. People will be mean and say rude things. Use that as motivation.

6. Always choose the adventure. You can't re-do life.

7. Never write yourself off. It's only in your head where you feel weak or inferior. You are not. 

8. Everything is on the other side of fear. You have to take risks and venture outside of your comfort zone. 

9. Dress in a manner that makes you feel confident. You're at your best when you feel your best. 

10. Hakuna Matata, it means no worries. Never forget this. 


What are some of your life rules?

Much Love,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar