Thursday, January 16, 2014

15 Fun Facts About Me



ONE: I'm insanely addicted to pistachio ice cream. I love it. I have no idea and I honestly think I'm weird for liking it, but I guess we can't help what we love, right? :-)

TWO: I need music in the background to work...but music with no words. So I have instrumentals of every song you could possibly imagine.

THREE: Favorite thing about myself? My hair and eyebrows. Least favorite thing? My height (I'm short) and my thin lips.

FOUR: Things I get unnecessarily excited about? Cup O' Noodles and The Oscars (and any other award ceremony).

FIVE: I'm terrified of my dermatologist because he's attractive and I'm not so scared of my dentist because my aunt is my dentist.

SIX: My handwriting changes DAILY. They say that you can tell a lot about a person by their handwriting, but mine is never the same! (That's a little scary)

SEVEN:  I was only 4 pounds and 7 ounces when I was born.

EIGHT: I've never been to the southern part of the United States. (Besides southern California, but that doesn't really count)

NINE: I've never been to a concert. Of any kind. Ever. (Zzzz...I am so boring. We'll have to fix that!)

TEN: I'm addicted to bad movies. Like most romantic comedies and action adventure films.

ELEVEN: I have always written in a quote of the day for every day in my planner.

TWELVE: I hate fruity gum flavors. Yuck! (But I never Yuck someone's Yum, so if you like fruity gum, good for you.)

THIRTEEN: I got an IPhone this year. Like 5 months ago and I'm addicted to it. (I'm a little late to hop on the bandwagon).

FOURTEEN: I like to dance and sing. I'm not good at it...but I like it.

FIFTEEN: Dark Chocolate & Milk Chocolate > White Chocolate and Caramel.



What are some quirky facts about you?

Much Love,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar