Sunday, January 26, 2014

Feel Good Movies

Okay, I'm admit it, I'm a movie junkie. Whenever I'm feeling down, bored, or just fired up I go straight for my "feel good" movie collection. Now, this is not a stack of Oscar-worthy, intense, dramatic, thought-provoking movies. This is a set of laugh-out-loud, sit-back-and-enjoy, go-along-for-the-ride movies.

ONE: Topping off my list is Horrible Bosses. This is the funniest movie I have experienced in a long time. It makes me laugh so hard I start to cry, and that's exactly the feeling I want.


TWO: Breakfast At Tiffany's. It doesn't get much better than this. You can’t go wrong with Audrey Hepburn. I always get swept up in all of her wonderful fantasy worlds. 

THREE: I pretty much want to be Ferris Bueller. Ferris Bueller's Day Off always reminds me that life moves pretty fast, and if you don't stop and look around, you could miss it. 

FOUR: Tangled, The Fantastic Mr. Fox, Anastasia, Toy StoryUp, and practically any other animated movie. Animated movies always sweep you into a completely different, more exciting world of pretend. And this is the best way to escape any bad day. 



Take a moment and watch all these if you haven't. (I dare you to try and do it in a day ;-) )

Much Love,
Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar