Friday, January 31, 2014

Let's Go Chicago

This trip has been planned since November and it's finally here. I'm going to Chicago with about 20 other people for a conference next week. I must say, time really flies when you're busy! I completely forgot about this little adventure and was completely caught off guard when someone asked me what I was packing! It's only for four days, but I absolutely hate packing for these not short, but not long kinds of trips. I bought a new bag that I'm looking forward to trying out, and I can't wait to pack it up with everything. It's a beautifully made jacquard London Fog bag (picture below). At the same time, however, I'm also a bit nervous to stray away from my usual large Longchamp because I've used it for so long, but change is good!

This just recently went on SALE!! My mom paid $50 less for this than what I did! So check it out :-)


Photo by Sam Carter
What are you looking forward to this weekend?

xoxo
Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar