Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Let's Go On An Adventure

The world is such a large and beautiful place and I want to be able to discover it ALL. I get ecstatic knowing that the best times of my life are still ahead of me, and I like to think that those moments will happen while I'm out and about in the world. My bucket list of travel spots is endless, but I definitely have an idea of where I want to go and what I want to experience first.


New York, NY : I've been here before, but I want to go again and again and again. New York is the place of wonders and wanderers, lovers and independent souls. Everyone is on their own little adventure in their own little worlds, but they're all in the same place. 

Venice, Italy : Venice is rustically beautiful and chalk full of history. This gorgeous place is right up there on my bucket list.
The Grand Canal

Vienna, Austria : Austria is the city of music (and dreams, Freud, anyone?), and it's rich musical history draws me in! The Baroque castles and gardens, the streets lined with intricate public parks are just a plus.
The Opera House
The Island of Nantucket: From what I hear, this is the island of cool breezes, sparkling waves, and pure adventure. I love sailing and this place is absolutely stunning! 


Istanbul, Turkey: This is, without a doubt, one of the most significant cities in the history of the world. It served as the capital of four empires and this whole city is the definition of revitalization. Not to mention the architecture is stunning.

These are just a few of the places I hope to travel to. There are so many others, but this post would be as long as the Nile River (What an appropriate comparison, right?) if I kept going! 

What's on your travel bucket list?

Much Love,
Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar