Thursday, January 2, 2014

Quote Collection

Today I was majorly in need of a pick-me-up. It was cold, dreary, and my to-do list seemed unbearably long. I was sitting in my lunch spot this afternoon having a mini existential crisis with people sitting right by me. That was an extremely surreal moment. So I thought I'd make myself end my day with happy thoughts. Every time I feel overwhelmed, I always say "Kat, it'll all get better." And believe it or not, it always does. So to everyone feeling how I felt today: Everyone has those days, I understand, but it always seems like the end of the world until it's not.

Now! Read my collection of quotes , get a little happy, and then spread that happy. Because a smile IS contagious and is a scientifically proven way to make your day (and everyone else's day) a lot better.











 And last, but not least, Hakuna Matata. It means no worries ;-)

So I wish you all a wonderful week (/weekend because we're almost there!).

Much Love,
Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar