Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Things I Need for 2014

This year I've decided not to make a "New Year's Resolutions" list. I don't know if that's a good idea or not, but I just want to let things play out on their own! You know, live spontaneously and without goals. I'm a very, very Type A person, so I think it's going to be fun to see how things play out without a plan.

But on to more important things! Because I'm not putting together a resolutions list, I've decided to write about things I'm obsessed with at the moment. This is ridiculous, I'm totally aware, but hey, what's the harm?

Stacks on stacks of Coffee Table Books! These top my list. They are so cute and possibly the best thing since sliced bread (Did I just say that?). I've heard a lot of things about The Preppy Handbook, and because I was raised with those ideals I wanted to check it out.
1.                                                2.                                                       3.
   




                                             


Also on my list are Baseball caps! They are so convenient (we all have a bad hair day or two) and I'm utterly obsessed. Because let's be real, how cute are these?




Does one ever get tired of Stationery? I know I don't! I love all the cute patterns and unique prints. Here are some of my favorites! The top two are Kate Spade and the bottom two and Sugar Paper!




What are some of your favorite things?

Much Love,
Kat





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar