Thursday, February 20, 2014

Book Love

Who doesn't love reading? Books take you into their worlds and take you on a completely unique adventure that you couldn't find anywhere else. I've been so busy as of late, but I always try to find at least thirty minutes to sit myself down and read a little. I also am pretty much obsessed with creating recommendation lists. It just gets my blood pumping.

These are wonderful books if you're in the mood for:

A true, deep, and detailed crime novel              
         
                                                       








Some serious entertainment










Poems and Imagination










Chills up and down your spine










A unique yet beautiful story










I feel like this reading list is pretty long already so I'll stop here. But if anybody wants recommendations, but don't hesitate to contact me! And if anybody has any recommendations for me, shoot me an email too!

Do you have any favorite books?

xoxo
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar