Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Chocolate, Life, And Other Sweet Things

I'm a firm believer in chocolate, romantic comedies, and laughter. I think these three things can cure anything. I know...I'm such a girl! But honestly, this Tuesday is quite a tiring one. The day seems to be going a little more slowly than usual and I can't wait to get home and relax! But just to keep myself going for Wednesday, I'm going to make a list of things I'm thankful for. (That's the best way to count your blessings). The little things in my life make me the happiest. These may not be the deepest, most serious blessings in my life, but I couldn't imagine my life without them.

1. My mother
2. Chocolate
3. Monograms
4. Pinterest
5. TV
6. The sun
7. Blankets
8. Kind people
9. Tea
10. Coffee
11. Late nights with no makeup and friends




xoxo,
Kat





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @IvyandCedar